Thursday, August 1, 2013

Original goal reached

 This morning the scale showed exactly 141 lbs. This is the TW (True weight) calculated by the Dukan calculator and what I've been working towards this whole time. I did decide a couple of weeks back though that 141 as an odd number would bother me tremendously and that 140 sounds a lot more pleasing to my OCD senses. So officially I'm at my TW but not quite done yet.

 Today is Thursday and also a PP day. It may happen that tomorrow shows 140 and in that case I will start consolidation then. I've already bought the stuff I need. Whole grain bread, cheese, apples. The thought of having a fruit for the first time since March sounds incredibly appealing.

 For those who are less familiar with the phases of the diet the Consolidation phase is what you do when your weight loss is finished and you want to start maintaining. Maintaining really is the hardest work which makes this phase the most scary.
 Up until now it's been fairly straight forward with pure protein one day and protein/veggies the next. In the consolidation phase every day is protein and veggie with the addition of 2 slices of whole grain bread, 1.5oz of hard cheese and one serving of fruit per day. The consolidation phase is divided in 2 segments, part 1 and part 2. In part 1 you are also allowed 1 serving of starchy food per week and one celebration meal per week.
 The celebration meal can be anything you want as long as you only eat one serving each of appetizer, entrée and dessert. In part 2 you are allowed 2 servings of starchy food and 2 celebration meals per week. For the entire phase you will also adhere to one day a week of pure protein, generally Thursdays. The consolidation phase lasts 5 days for every pound you lost in the Cruise phase. For me that will mean 225 days.

 So far I have not been able to decide what i want my first celebration meal to be. I know that it has to include garlic bread with cheese, because garlic bread with cheese is something I've sorely missed. For dessert I'm thinking either something chocolate or possibly a small serving of my favourite chips. I still have no idea about the entrée which probably proves how much of a junk food eater I am.. screw the food bring me the yummies!

Here, too, are my "final" measurements as I doubt they will change by any considerable amount by 1 pound:

Waist started at 98 cm and ended at 73.5, a loss of 24.5 cm (9.6")
Tummy started at 108 cm and ended at 82.5, a loss of 25.5 cm (10.04")
Hips started at 112 cm and ended at 93.9 cm, a loss of 18.1 cm (7.1")
Thigh started at 64 cm and ended at 50.8 cm, a loss of 13.2 cm (5.2")
Upper arm started at 31 cm and ended at 25.4 cm, a loss of 5.6 cm (2.2")


Start weight:
185.2 lb
Weight change:
Lost 44.2 lb
Current weight:
141.0 lb
BMI Status:
Normal
Goal
Goal weight:
141.0 lb
% Goal Complete:
100.0%
% Time Complete:
85.9%
Days left:
21
Weight Trends (Pounds)
7 day30 day90 day
Change-2.4-9.0-27.8
Average142.4145.2154.9

No comments:

Post a Comment