Friday, August 30, 2013

One month of consolidation

It's been 4 weeks on consolidation now and I can safely say that it works. I've been maintaining my weight losing a few more pounds in the process while eating bread and fruit every day (except protein Thursday of course) one guilt free celebration meal per week one meal with whole wheat pasta per week and even some of that dark chocolate.
 On top of these items I eat a lot (and I mean a LOT) of meat and vegetables. Lately I've been partial to the ground turkey patties and steamed veggies but a nice beef, turkey or chicken stir fry is also a nice option. I don't eat as much steak as I used to, mainly because I'm pretty fed up with all the chewing.

I'm still being a slacker when it comes to the exercise. I have had zero motivation to get started, but so long as it's not impacting my weight I'm not going to freak out too much about it. I've learned over the years that if I force myself to do stuff when I'm not motivated it just wont last. I was super motivated to lose the weight, which is why it's worked so well, but since the slacking off with workouts doesn't have any effect on the weight it seems (at least in my head) that it's of less importance right now. Now it's not like I don't move at all. I do walk to places and do vigorous cleaning fairly regularly.. and then yard work.. and running after kids. Maybe I'm getting enough just from that.

Anyhow... Here's a recap of the past week in consolidation:

August 24 138.8 lbs (celebration meal: rotisserie chicken, fries, BBQ sauce, chips for dessert)
August 25 140.0 lbs
August 26 139.8 lbs (whole wheat pasta meal)
August 27 140.6 lbs (slipped and ate an oatmeal cookie)
August 28 138.4 lbs
August 29 138.2 lbs (Protein Thursday)
August 30 137.6 lbs


Weight Chart

No comments:

Post a Comment