Sunday, August 11, 2013

So I did it

I had my second celebration meal. Was a fairly hectic day with lots of yard work and no time to cook anything big so we got some junk food. Ate my first burger/fries combo since March. Also had an ice cream sandwich for dessert since I skipped dessert last week and sort of missed not taking the opportunity. I'm feeling very heavy right now. So much grease and salt. It really wasn't as good as I remember it and I'm probably not going to make it into a habit again. I'm OK living without fast food. There will be the occasional one, I'm sure, but not regularly like I used to be.

 All in all I think it was good that I did eat it because now I know I wont feel good afterwards and it's much better to aim for a more well prepared celebration meal instead. Hopefully the scales wont be too mean to me tomorrow morning.

Here's the summary of my first week on consolidation:

August 2: 140.8 lbs.
August 3: 140.4 lbs.
August 4: 140.2 lbs.
August 5: 141.4 lbs. Celebration meal at Ikea. No bread/cheese.
August 6: 141.4 lbs.
August 7: 141.8 lbs. Whole wheat pasta for the starchy meal of the week.
August 8: 141.2 lbs. PP
August 9: 141   lbs.

I ate my bread, fruit and cheese every day except the one day where I skipped it because I just wasn't hungry.

It does seem, at least from the first weeks results that the process works as promised. I'm going to trust in the program and keep with the rules and hopefully I'll stay where I am weight wise.

Weight Chart






No comments:

Post a Comment