Friday, August 16, 2013

Second consolidation week is done

I've got through 2 full weeks of consolidation now and I'm feeling more and more relaxed as the time passes. There was that one incident with the McDonald's food, which I don't think will ever happen again, but other than that I've felt great and have had no issues food wise.

I've been eating the usual breakfast every day, a grilled sandwich of some variation (mostly ham/cheese/tomato) with steamed vegetables for lunch and protein (turkey patties, chicken, steak etc.) with salad or steamed vegetables for supper. Also drinking my prescribed amount of liquids, plus at least 3 cups of tea per day.Black tea in the morning and green tea at night.

I've found that, since I started consolidation, some of my cravings have returned. I blame this on the introduction of carbs and the celebration meals. It's hard to only have that ONE time per week when you're allowed something 'forbidden'. Lots of self control is needed. It's mostly sugar I crave.. my old nemesis. I can't let myself fall back into old habits again though because there'll be no stopping it then.

Here's a recap of week two:

August 10: 141.2 lbs
August 11: 141.2 lbs (The CM of doom)
August 12: 142.6 lbs (I blame fast food)
August 13: 141.2 lbs (Weekly whole wheat pasta allowance eaten for supper)
August 14: 140.6 lbs
August 15: 140.2 lbs (PP day)
August 16: 139.0 lbs (!)

As you can see I'm now lower than when I started. I'm not concerned yet but if I continue to lose I might up my carb intake slightly. I don't want to be a walking skeleton.


Weight Chart



No comments:

Post a Comment