Thursday, August 8, 2013

My first PP day on consolidation

Weight has been hovering around 141-142 all week, this morning it was 141.2.

 I ate my pasta allowance yesterday for lunch together with my grilled ham/cheese/tomato sandwich. Next time I'm going to make a sauce for the pasta, eating it plain was a little.. boring and tasteless. I felt super full after having eaten it all, 225 g of cooked pasta was more than I had thought it would be.

Didn't sleep well last night due to a super crazy thunderstorm that passed by. I got maybe 3.5 hours total of sleep. Needless to say I feel like flattened poop today and it being a PP day is not helping. I'd just gotten used to having the fruit and veggies every day and now my stomach is very angry at me for not providing.

For breakfast this morning I ate my usual yoghurt/oatbran, tea and hard boiled egg. For a snack I had 5 slices of low fat deli ham. For lunch (and supper) I am making the lovely ground turkey patties made with Dijon mustard and many many spices. For my afternoon snack I will probably have some tuna or more eggs. Also drinking Coke Zero, diet ginger ale and water to make up the daily fluid intake.

Hoping that my weigh in tomorrow morning will have me back to where I started the week. That way my first consolidation week will have been a total success as far as the weight goes and I will probably feel more calm and stop obsessing so much about the scales.


Weight Chart

No comments:

Post a Comment