Friday, August 23, 2013

Dark Chocolate Love Affair

It's the end of my third week in the consolidation phase. I had a weak moment last Friday when I was at the grocery store picking up weekend snacks for the other family members. I saw these really fancy chocolate bars on sale and I picked one up. Dark, dark chocolate.

 I remembered I had read one of the Dukan forum ladies say she ate one piece of dark chocolate every day and did not gain any weight from it. I decided to try and see what happens. The willpower it has taken to limit it to just one square a day is worthy of a medal. This is quite  possibly the most delicious chocolate I've ever tasted.
 At the end of the week I can safely say it hasn't affected my weight. It did, however, affect my cravings. I've been craving more sweets since that little introduction of sugary stuff. It seems the dark chocolate was both a blessing and a curse. It's good for the heart though... Google said so.

Here's a weight recap of week three:

August 17: 139.2 lbs
August 18: 138.2 lbs (CM: Homemade burgers, fries and a small bowl of chips for dessert)
August 19: 138.8 lbs (Starchy meal of the week. Whole wheat pasta)
August 20: 140.0 lbs
August 21: 139.8 lbs
August 22: 138.6 lbs (PP day)
August 21: 137.6 lbs

Hopefully I wont keep losing a pound a week on consolidation, that would make me way too skinny. I assume it will level out soon though.

Weight Chart

No comments:

Post a Comment