Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Had my first celebration meal

Started consolidation on Friday. Today is Tuesday. Had my first celebration meal, yesterday lunch, at Ikea. Ate meatballs with mashed potato, gravy and lingonberry jam. Did not have dessert because everything they sold had the potential to contain things I'm allergic to. I'm not at all sad I missed dessert. The food was so delicious it was enough to have just that.  I skipped the bread yesterday because I just wasn't hungry for it. I will eat it again today though. Planning to make a ham and cheese grilled sandwich on my George Foreman grill. Yummy!

At some point before Thursday (PP day) I have to fit in my one starchy meal of the week. It will probably be some whole wheat spaghetti as a side with my usual protein.

 I was very concerned about weight gain this morning (really have to stop obsessing so much) but it was the same as yesterday morning so no need for panic. I've set an acceptable weight range in which I am allowed to fluctuate up and down without concern. My range is between 139-144 lbs and this morning it was at 141.4. The weight range idea was recommended to me by the ladies at the dukan forum I frequent and also common sense.. no one stays the exact same weight every day of their lives. You go up and down all the time depending on your activity level, water retention etc. etc.

I did my 30 minute walk again this morning. I have to admit I've been a slacker with exercise lately. It's hard to fit it in when school is out and kids are around all the time. This morning though I dragged my son with me, he brought his scooter, and he actually had a good time. We might try to do this every morning when the weather permits.

 Once school starts up again and I have more time to myself in the house I am planning to start up my actual workouts again. I have this great Xbox 360 game that's like a personal trainer with customizable workout circuits. She yells and berates you when you're not performing (it's through Kinect) the moves the right way and it makes me so pissed off to hear it I get more stubborn and actually get a better workout that way because I refuse to quit and let the mean computer lady win.

Got a new weight loss graph set up, for some reason it cuts off the first number of the weight (it's in lbs not kg's) but it's more fun to look at than the other one.

Weight Chart

No comments:

Post a Comment