Friday, September 6, 2013

Cookies

This past week I went on a cookie bender. I made the mistake of thinking I could have just one when clearly I can't.. since cookies were the number one reason I had gained all that weight in the first place.

I had baked these oatmeal-cinnamon cookies for the kids and it smelled so incredibly delicious I decided I should have some for my CM dessert. This was a mistake. I can't have just one. Cookies are like my heroin. I kept coming back for more hits over the next few days until they were all gone. Now that there are no more cookies my craving is gone so the best thing, I think, is probably to stop making cookies or make banana flavoured ones (I'm allergic to bananas) so that I wont eat them. It's not like I'm completely lacking self control. I went on this diet successfully and that takes an enormous amount of self control and discipline... it's just... cookies... *sigh*

Cookie bender in mind I have not gained any weight this week. In fact I lost a little more from last Fridays weigh in. My husband is concerned that I'll lose too much and become a walking skeleton. I am not too concerned just yet. I think it's more of a momentum thing. I was losing weight at such super huge pace/rate that it takes a while to slow down

Here's my weight recap for the past week:

August 31        138.6 lbs
September 1    138.6 lbs (CM. Cheeseburger, fries, cookies, ice cream sandwich)
September 2    138.6 lbs  (5 cookies)
September 3    139.8 lbs  (5 cookies)
September 4    138.0 lbs  (Whole wheat pasta)
September 5    138.2 lbs  (Protein Thursday)
September 6    136.4 lbs

I'd like to specify that the last day of the week listed where you will normally see a big drop in weight is mostly water weight lost. The protein only day that comes prior is great for getting rid of excess water.

Weight Chart

No comments:

Post a Comment