Monday, April 1, 2013

Attack Phase Day 7

This is it, my last PP day. Scale showed the same this morning 179.6, but at least it's not a gain. I think I both ate and drank too little yesterday and my body thinks it's starving or something.

As promised I've taken my measurements and compared to a week ago:

March 25, 2013

Waist 98 cm (38.58 inches)
Stomach (widest part) 108 cm (42.52 inches)
Hips/butt (widest part) 112 cm (44.09 inches)
Thigh (widest part) 64 cm (25.02 inches)

April 1, 2013 (yeah I know.. but this is NO joke!!)

Waist 93 cm (36.6 inches)
Stomach 104 cm (40.94 inches)
Hips/butt 108 cm (42.52 inches)
Thigh 61 cm (24.02 inches)


I feel very encouraged by these visible results, in combination with the 5.6 pounds lost so far, and I'm sure that my cruise phase will be a success.

Very much looking forward to tomorrow when i can have some greenery on my plate. Planning to make pan fried chicken with spinach leaves and mushrooms and a dash of lemon squeezing for flavour.

Sleep last night was awful, kept waking up and staring at the clock. There was also a mouse in the wall (old house = mice) that kept scurrying very loudly and it was hard to go back to sleep after that. All in all.. even with only 5 hours, all broken up, I still feel fairly refreshed today. I think the lack of carbs and sugar in my system is really making a huge difference. I feel more awake, less sluggish.


No comments:

Post a Comment