Friday, April 19, 2013

Cellulite

Day 24.

173.8 pounds.

11.4 pound weight loss in 24 days.

Let's talk cellulite! The amount of water I'm drinking has definitely had an effect on my backside. I don't have a full length mirror in the house so I haven't really seen what it looks like but I felt the backs of my legs this morning were much smoother than normal. I asked dear hubby to look and he said it's definitely much less than before. This deserves a *happy dance*.

My super lean breakfast ham experiment has turned out well. No excess water retention or uncalled for weight gains. I will eat it with my oat bran pancakes every morning and make my brain think it's bacon.

I'm having some motivation troubles to get off my ass and do the exercise every day. So far I've only skipped one day. Have to make sure I keep that up or I'll start slipping in other areas too.

The tracker below makes me happy, too bad I didn't have it from the beginning. The medhelp.org website has some very useful graphs to fill in for the weight and measurement and it shows a nice downward trend, which lifts my spirits every morning when I fill it in. BMI is slowly coming back down towards "normal" range again.




No comments:

Post a Comment