Monday, April 29, 2013

-14.5 pounds

Feeling pretty good about the progress thus far. I've managed to lose weight even during shark week (time of the month) and that's usually a time when we gain some pounds.

Going to cook up a big batch of chicken breasts today, oven baked. Cooked chicken is super good to have handy when the munchies strike. I love snacking on cold sliced chicken. Also stocked up on premade sugar free Jello cups. I find that when i make it from powder it goes runny after a day, the Jello cups stay Jello-y for EVER.

Took my measurements again this morning, not going to post them here because it wasn't too long since I posted the last ones, and I'm pretty pleased with the results. My tummy measurement is down in the 2 digits again (this is METRIC people..) and my waistline keeps on shrinking. The pants I bought new a week or so ago are already starting to feel loose.

From the medhelp website, this makes me happy:


Goal
Goal weight:
141.0 lb
% Goal Complete:
32.6%
% Time Complete:
22.8%
Days left:
115







No comments:

Post a Comment