Thursday, April 25, 2013

Cruise Phase week 4. Still going strong.

Today is the middle of week four of the cruise phase, I weighed 172 pounds this morning at the daily weigh in. Total weight loss to date 13.2 pounds.

I'm feeling super proud of the accomplishment so far. Went and bought a new pair of jeans, two sizes smaller than the last pair I bought, and feel very please with how they fit. I'm anticipating a few more pieces of clothing will appear over the summer but for now I'm good with the pants. Hard to go shopping crazy on a budget.

Food wise I'm still doing ok. It's starting to get a little bit dull with the same things over and over so I will need to switch it up a little here and there to stay motivated. I'm loving the Dukan Galettes for breakfast tough, with the lean breakfast ham and a cup of Earl grey tea. I look forward to eating it every morning. I spice my galette up with some cinnamon and Splenda.  Also made a dleicious topping for my oven baked chicken breasts. Greek yoghurt mixed with Dijon mustard, low sodium soy sauce, black pepper and oregano. It makes the chicken taste absolutely divine. making the hubby taste it tonight, he's been a little standoffish towards my foods, but this one I'm sure he will love.

Yesterday was a PV day. Made a marinara sauce from scratch and fried up some ground meat patties and added them to the sauce. I ate it with steamed asparagus for sides and the rest of the family had spaghetti. It's nice when i can make things that everyone can eat. Cooking 3-4 different meals every night is too much added stress.



No comments:

Post a Comment