Saturday, April 6, 2013

Cruise Phase Week 1, day 5

As anticipated the weight loss is less rapid, which is a good thing. The scale this morning showed 177.8 pounds. That's a 7.4 pound total weight loss so far. My pants are starting to fit much looser than before and one of them even requires a belt to keep on. The flabbiness under my chin is also slowly going away and for that I am super excited. I hated having a double chin in every photo.

As far as the food goes I think I've been doing very good. I have not cheated one single time, which for me is a HUGE thing. I of course enjoy the PV days immensely more than the PP days, but I do not find it an unbearable rhythm to stick with.

I had been fairly upset that I was unable to find any ground beef or ground turkey that had a low enough fat percentage to be allowed, I miss my meatloaf.. meatballs.. burgers.. all the ground things. Yesterday however I DID find something lean enough.. ground horse meat.. only 4% fat. I know some people have a problem with horse meat but where I grew up it was a very common thing to eat. I plan to make some sort of meatball with it, using fresh herbs.



No comments:

Post a Comment