Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Cruise Phase Is starting today.

Vegetables never tasted so sweet. Ate my usual egg, oat bran with cinnamon/splenda and tea for breakfast but I added in some cucumber. I love cucumber.

Had a boiled egg for snack, with some Pepsi Max.

For lunch I ate a salad with cut up chicken, spring mix, cucumbers, two tiny pieces of carrot and home made tzatziki. Made the tzatziki with non fat greek yoghurt, shredded cucumbers (!), 2 cloves of garlic and some pepper to taste. It was a marvellous meal.

The scale showed 179.4 pounds this morning, which makes my total attack phase weight loss 5.8 pounds. Pretty damn close to the 6 pounds calculated on the Dukan site.

So.. 38.4 pounds to go until I reach my True Weight. I don't anticipate any problems sticking to this diet.

From now on I might not make an update every day, since it's going to be a fairly uneventful 4-5 months as far as weight loss goes. It's supposed to be about 2 pounds per week, provided I don't cheat.. which I don't think I will.


No comments:

Post a Comment