Sunday, March 31, 2013

Attack Phase day 6

179.6. I stepped on the scale three times just to confirm I'm actually below the 180 mark. Woot!

Took some Exlax yesterday and this morning, and pretty much all day, I finally got to poop. Gross I know.. but it was marvellous.

Starting to get a little bit tired of just meat, meat and more meat.. but a least it's only two more days until I can start the veggies. I never thought I'd say it but I can't wait to have a salad. And cucumbers.. I MISS cucumbers.. they're my favourite veggie.

Went for another walk today but I think that i will have to go back to my exercise bike again until I get proper walking shows. My three year old skate shoes just don't have any cushioning left.

Ate and drank too little before lunch today and as a result I got the shakes. After eating I feel a little bit better.

Tomorrow, being my last day on PP (pure protein), tomorrow I will go to the grocery store and stock up on vegetables again. Nom nom.

Tuesday morning I am retaking my measurements and making my first set of update pictures. Not going to put the pictures here, they're just for me, but I will make a comparison for the measurements at least.


No comments:

Post a Comment