Saturday, March 30, 2013

Attack Phase day 5

180.2 this morning. 5 pounds total. Not shabby at all.

Made some lovely meringues last night using egg whites and splenda. They turned out very well and will probably be my go to snack for when then sweet cravings hit.

Was not hungry at all this morning, which I assume has a lot to do with the fact that nothing has exited my body yet. Going to get some Immodium today and rectify (ha!) that issue.

Ate the oat bran with lactose free skim milk and splenda/cinnamon like usual for breakfast, plus one hard boiled egg.

Munched on a couple of meringues for snack time, along with a large glass of water flavoured with Mio.

Planning to eat the leftover steak from last night for lunch, some cut up turkey for afternoon snack and chicken for supper.

I'm feeling better today, apart from the #2 issues, and more awake. Went for my 20 minute walk as prescribed and I barely got winded.

Two more days to go with the attack phase and then I get to start cruising. My cruise phase is supposed to last until august 22, summer will be great with lots of meat on the grill and cold salads to go with it. I don't anticipate any problems sticking to the diet.

Now off to have Easter with the family, wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment