Friday, March 29, 2013

Attack Phase Day 4

Aww yeah!

180.8 on the scale this morning. -4.4 lbs total in 4 days.. and I haven't pooped yet!

Ate the usual eggs and oat bran for breakfast. Can of tuna in water for lunch, some cut up turkey slices for snack and steak for supper.

In the oven right now is my first attempt at making meringues, using egg whites and splenda. I'm hoping they turn out well because I really want something sweet to snack on and this would be a completely guilt free treat.

No headache today but I was really tired this afternoon, nodded off for about 45 minutes this afternoon.

Tomorrow we're giving the kids their easter baskets, hoping that my sweet craving wont make me cave and stuff my face with chocolates.

Today I was reading a lot of weight loss blogs and browsed tons of before/after picture galleries. This helped me with motivation, it's been faltering slightly. I just have to keep reminding myself that with hard work comes great rewards. In august I will weigh 141 lbs!!

OH! I almost forgot. Got the kids Happy Meals for their supper (friday treat) and not one single french fry found its way into my tummy. *flex*

No comments:

Post a Comment