Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Attack Phase day 2

I woke up this morning fully expecting to not have lost any weight, because that would be just typical.
I was wrong. Scale showed 183.2, down 2 lbs from yesterday. This is clearly water weight but still a nice boost to the motivation.

Last night I made fish, sole, wrapped in foil with lemon and leek (strictly for flavouring) which was yummy but far from filling. I was super hungry when I went to bed, but didn't cave and stuff my face with carbs.

This morning I made the oat bran with some lactose free skim milk, splenda and cinnamon cooked in the microwave. it was definitely more yummy than the greek yoghurt/oatbran mix I had yesterday. Also ate two eggs, scrambled.

For lunch I ate steak (yay!) seasoned with black pepper and oregano, super delicious, cooked medium rare.

Also making another attempt at frozen yoghurt, using fat free plain greek yoghurt flavoured with Mio. My last attempt failed pretty badly, it was full of ice crystals and super hard. This time I am keeping a close eye on it and will stir every hour until it's the right consistency.

As far as how the diet is affecting me so far I haven't had any major discomforts. Apart from the hunger pangs last night, which I suspect are carb withdrawals. I kind of miss sugar but the thought of a slender figure outweighs any cravings right now.

Went to the store this morning and as I passed by the women's clothing section I smiled a little bit and reminded myself that soon enough I can fit into those cute little outfits without looking like an overstuffed sausage.

Dinner plans for tonight is the lemon chicken recipe from the Dukan book. I will eat the meat only while my family gets a side of mashed potato, hoping I can resist.

No comments:

Post a Comment