Thursday, March 28, 2013

Attack Phase Day 3

Scale showed 182 lbs this morning, down another 1.2 pounds since yesterday.

I was not overly hungry for breakfast but I ate the oatbran, mixed with some lactose free skim milk and cinnamon/splenda, and 2 hard boiled eggs.
For a snack I had some sugarfree/fat free lemon jello.
Lunch was steak, delicious delicious red meat.
Had some frozen yoghurt, fat and sugar free greek yoghurt with a squirt of Mio for flavour for my second snack.
Also drinking the required 1.5 litres of water per day even though it makes me pee worse than a pregnant woman.

Had my first real test of willpower strength today. Made easter baskets for the kids. I managed to get through it without eating a single piece of candy but man was it difficult.

For supper I'm planning to have turkey and more boiled eggs.

Yesterday I mentioned I had not felt any major effects of withdrawals. This is not so true today. Have a splitting headache and my body is aching all over (more than usual.. did I mention I have fibromyalgia?) Going to pop some painkillers before bed and hopefully get a good nights sleep.

A note on #2... It hasn't happened yet. Not sure if I should be worried about this though, as the general rule is "less in less out" and I am eating way less now than before. Not feeling any major tummy discomforts so far so I'm choosing to not worry at this point. And hey.. once it does come out it'll be a bigger boost in weight loss :)


No comments:

Post a Comment