Saturday, November 30, 2013

Uneventful week

Had a visit from the red plague and as a result there was some weight gained this week. Most of it was water weight though and has since come off again. I'm definitely starting to see a pattern now where I gain 3-4 pounds in the first days of the period and then it just sheds right off again once it's over.

This was my first week in part two of consolidation. I've struggled a little bit with the transition, it feels like I don't have the TIME to eat all the new things. I know it's just a matter of getting used to things, but I don't do well with change.. it'll likely take me a few weeks to get a hang of things.

Weekly weight recap:

November 23:     137.2 lbs ( day after my second protein day from last week )
November 24:     140.0 lbs ( the red plague visit and also celebration meal: meatballs at Ikea)
November 25:     140.6 lbs (ate 5 cookies *shame* )
November 26:     139.2 lbs ( whole wheat pasta lunch. home made pizza supper, 2nd celebration meal)
November 27:     138.2 lbs
November 28:     138.4 lbs ( protein Thursday)
November 29:     136.6 lbs


Weight Chart

No comments:

Post a Comment