Friday, November 8, 2013

Almost at the halfway mark

Two more weeks and then I will be in the second part of consolidation. This will mean two celebration meals per week. I'm hoping the diet will continue to work as well as it has been up to date. I'm still surprised it's worked as well as it did considering my blatant lack of exercise the past 3-4 months. I'm almost hesitant to start walking again for fear of losing too much weight.

I lacked cooking motivation this week and mostly ate canned tuna, boiled eggs and cold sliced deli meats (yikes sodium) for my protein intake, along with steamed veggies and my daily fruit/cheese/bread meal.
For the celebration meal I ate home made pizza. My first time having pizza since March. It was quite delicious.

This week in weight:

November 2       138.4 lbs (Celebration meal. Pizza. Ice cream sandwich. Cookies.
November 3       139.4 lbs
November 4       139.0 lbs
November 5       138.2 lbs (wholewheat pasta meal)
November 6       138.0 lbs
November 7       138.4 lbs (protein Thursday)
November 8       136.0 lbs


Weight Chart

No comments:

Post a Comment