Saturday, November 16, 2013

Another week down

Time is moving surprisingly fast these days. One more week and I will enter part two of the consolidation phase. I'm hoping I'll be able to continue showing the same restraint as I've managed up until now with the added carb intake that part two brings with it. It scares me a little bit just like going from cruise to consolidation did but I hope that fear is unfounded and things will continue to go well.

Next week my protein day might be on a different day than normal, depending on what plans are made. Would be the first time I deviate from that rule.

Here's the past weeks weight recap:

November 9:   137.4 lbs (Celebration meal: Home made pizza, ice cream sandwich, some chips.)
November 10: 139.4 lbs (Bingefest 2013: Candy edition *much shame*)
November 11: 139.8 lbs (Whole wheat pasta meal with leftover steak)
November 12: 139.2 lbs
November 13: 138.6 lbs
November 14: 137.6 lbs (Protein Thursday)
November 15: 136.0 lbs

Weight Chart




No comments:

Post a Comment