Monday, November 11, 2013

Bingefest 2013: Candy edition

This weekend was bad. Bad bad bad bad. I received a care package from my mom, she sends one every year and it's awesome. Got some candy from home. Candy from home is much tastier than candy from here. I ate WAAAYYY too much. While it tasted good eating it I'm not feeling great now. Not about the little weight gain, I knew that was coming, but just not good in general.
 I think that having been detoxed from the sugar back in March has made my body less happy about receiving it now. I'm feeling sluggish and my head hurts a lot. Also got a zit, my first in months. My skin has been incredibly clear and radiant on this diet.  Today I'm going to stick to the rules and try to drink more water than usual to flush the bad out as fast as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment