Friday, September 27, 2013

About chocolate

Chocolate seems to be right up there with cookies. That hockey fundraising chocolate in my fridge has been calling my name and I listened. I ate four bars this past Wednesday. I'm so weak. Though after having spoken with my mom on the phone yesterday I feel a little less guilty about it. We are, after all, only human.

It's been a pretty uneventful week, chocolate gorging aside, with no exciting new meals to talk about and no real fluctuations in weight. Have another kid birthday coming up in two weeks which means more cake. Maybe this time I'll manage to not eat too much.... yeah right ;)

The weekly weight recap:

September 21      138.0 lbs Celebration meal: Rotisserie chicken, fries, BBQ sauce. Chocolate bar.
September 22      139.8 lbs 
September 23      138.6 lbs
September 24      137.6 lbs Whole wheat pasta meal. 
September 25      137.6 lbs 3 chocolate bars *shame*
September 26      138.6 lbs Protein Thursday
September 27      137.6 lbs


Weight Chart

No comments:

Post a Comment