Friday, October 4, 2013

Week... I lost count.

The chocolate is finally out of the picture. All in all it didn't cause too much damage weight wise. I gained 1-2 pounds total and they've come off again now that I'm not stuffing my face any more. I'm feeling a little bit ashamed at my lack of discipline but it's over and done with now and not worth dwelling on.

This week in food has been very lacklustre. I've been unmotivated to cook anything major and thus I've been eating mostly eggs, cold sliced meat and canned tuna and of course veggies. Had a couple of days where I ate my standard turkey patties as well.

Next week I think I'll make some salad. It's been a while since I had salad, not sure why it just sort of slipped off the menu.

Here's the weight recap for the week:

September 28:     forgot to write it down. Celebration meal of cheeseburger, fries and ice cream dessert.
September 29:     140.2 lbs  (Time of the month started, responsible for the jump in weight)
September 30:     139.4 lbs
October 1:           139.0 lbs Whole wheat pasta meal.
October 2:           138.6 lbs
October 3:           139.0 lbs Protein Thursday
October 4:           137.4 lbs

Weight Chart


No comments:

Post a Comment