Wednesday, July 24, 2013

The last few stubborn pounds

143.4 this morning.

 It's been up and down on the scale over the past few days, some days 143, some 144 and then in the middle like today. My body is being incredibly stubborn about giving up the last few pounds. In all reality I'd be fine with the weight I am right now and could move over into consolidation any time but I really want to see the diet through the way I had planned. 3 pounds shouldn't be this hard to lose when I already dropped closer to 42.

Yesterday I made a delicious turkey stir-fry with broccoli, cauliflower, onion, carrots and some sugar/salt free spice mix from Mr Dash (and a sprinkle of low sodium soy sauce). I made enough for lunch that I could eat it again for supper. The days when you only have to cook once are the best kind of days.

Today I'm planning to use my ground turkey to make some patties or meatballs, it's a PP day so I wont put any grated veggies in them this time. I do usually mix it with some low sodium soy sauce, pepper, one egg and dijon mustard and it tastes great that way. The meatballs I make in the oven and the patties pan fried in a non stick pan.


Weight Tracker Stats
Start weight:
185.2 lb
Weight change:
Lost 41.8 lb
Current weight:
143.4 lb
BMI Status:
Normal
Goal
Goal weight:
141.0 lb
% Goal Complete:
94.6%
% Time Complete:
80.5%
Days left:
29
Weight Trends (Pounds)
7 day30 day90 day
Change-2.0-8.4-28.8
Average143.9147.6157.4

No comments:

Post a Comment