Wednesday, July 17, 2013

So close...

This morning the scale showed 143.6. I'm so close to my goal now.

The goal, again, is 141 pounds.. but I think I'm going to make it 140 so as to not aggravate my need for even numbers. 140 would make me feel better than seeing 141 every day.

I've found myself having more cravings lately. The other day I wanted chips so bad. Lay's kettle cooked sourcream onion... yummah! I also wanted fresh baked bread a few days ago. This is really the first time I've had serious cravings. I didn't give in though. Going to stick through it and not go off diet for silly things.

So with the consolidation phase inching closer (see what I did there?) I've found myself in a bit of a panic mode. I worry about the introduction of bread. I've been a carb addict for so long I have these fears of just inflating again as soon as I take a bit of a sandwich. I know, of course, that I'm not instantly going to regain 44 pounds just from one bite of bread but the anxiety about it is still there. I've been looking for forum posts and blogs that deal with the consolidation phase but most seem focused on attack and cruise. I'm going to do my best to keep my blog updated as I move through the next phase, as a resource for other people.

Weight Tracker Stats
Start weight:
185.2 lb
Weight change:
Lost 41.6 lb
Current weight:
143.6 lb
BMI Status:
Normal
Goal
Goal weight:
141.0 lb
% Goal Complete:
94.1%
% Time Complete:
75.8%
Days left:
36
Weight Trends (Pounds)
7 day30 day90 day
Change-4.4-11.8-32.0
Average146.5150.0159.8

No comments:

Post a Comment