Friday, July 26, 2013

Still stubborn

Yesterday I was at 142.6 and today it's back at 143.

 Seems my body is dead set on keeping these last few pounds for as long as possible. I read somewhere that sometimes when you're losing weight you reach a weight that you had maybe been at for some time before gaining, like a reverse plateau, and that as you come back down to it it's as a comfort zone for your body and it will take longer to break through. I don't have any scientific proof of this, just something I've read on random blogs and weight loss resource sites.

 The size 9 shorts do feel a little bit looser today, even though the weight is mostly the same. This could normally be attributed to stretch due to wear.. but they were newly washed when I put them on this morning. Maybe water retention is still the culprit. I've been chugging green tea like my life depends on it over the past few days so we'll see if it has any results.

For breakfast today I had my usual sugar/fat free Vanilla flavoured Activia with the 2 tbsp of oat bran stirred in and a cup of Earl Grey tea. For lunch I had leftover ground turkey patties made with low sodium soy sauce, dijon mustard and delicious Mr Dash spice mix. For supper I plan to make oven baked chicken breasts with just some pepper and oregano on top, sometimes less is more when it comes to spice. It's a PP day so the menu is not all too exciting. For snacks, if I get hungry, I'll likely have a boiled egg or some tuna.

Weight Tracker Stats
Start weight:
185.2 lb
Weight change:
Lost 42.2 lb
Current weight:
143.0 lb
BMI Status:
Normal
Goal
Goal weight:
141.0 lb
% Goal Complete:
95.5%
% Time Complete:
81.9%
Days left:
27
Weight Trends (Pounds)
7 day30 day90 day
Change0.0-8.4-28.6
Average143.5147.0156.8


No comments:

Post a Comment