Thursday, May 30, 2013

Ok.. it's been a while.. I know..

There really hasn't been too much to blog about, diet wise. It's been a slow and steady decline. had another mini plateau where i lost and gained the same 4 pounds for about a week but that seems to have passed now.

Yesterday (and today) I was below the 160 mark for the first time in many years. It feels like a little milestone of sorts. 159.6 this morning. I've lost 25.6 pounds to date. The BMI is still indicating overweight status, but I believe that once I get under 159 that will change to normal. I'm ahead of schedule so far so I might be done before the date set on my original "true weight" calculation. I'm supposed to be finished on August 22 but I do hope I get there before. I miss bread...   Next phase of the diet allows 2 slices of whole grain bread per day, plus one serving of fruit and also PV every day (except Thursdays).

Start weight:
185.2 lb
Weight change:
Lost 25.6 lb
Current weight:
159.6 lb
BMI Status:
Overweight


Goal weight:
141.0 lb
Goal Complete:
57.9%
Time Complete:
43.6%
Days left:
84


No comments:

Post a Comment