Friday, May 10, 2013

Broke my first plateau

I've not been terribly motivated to post the past few days because I was on a plateau, the dreaded plateau hit about a week ago and since then I'd loose a few pounds and put them all back on again then loose them then put them back on. It was fairly discouraging but I managed to stick with the program. I read on line that green tea might help people push through a plateau so yesterday I chugged about 10 cups of it and it seems to have helped, I'm back to losing again.


Weight Tracker Stats
Start weight:
185.2 lb
Weight change:
Lost 18.8 lb
Current weight:
166.4 lb
BMI Status:
Overweight
Goal
Goal weight:
141.0 lb
% Goal Complete:
42.5%
% Time Complete:
30.2%
Days left:
104
Weight Trends (Pounds)
7 day30 day90 day
Change-2.4-11.0-18.8
Average168.3171.9174.5


This weight tracker page it incredibly nifty. I fill it in every day and watching the graph, even though some days I gain a little, I can see that overall it's a downwards trend. I think that's the main thing keeping me motivated right now.

I haven't managed to find any other stores that sell my beloved breakfast ham so I'll probably just have to learn to cope without it.

Today I'm going to attempt making Kale chips. The vegans rave about them and I did find some websites that have oil free recipes. I'll post next time about how they turned out. Hopefully not as bad as the eggplant chip experiment.

Oh.. I took new measurements today. Lost a total of 13 cm off my waist line, 12 cm off my stomach, 10 cm from my hips, 5 cm from my thigh and 2 cm from my upper arm.... and 9 cm from "the girls" (sigh).

No comments:

Post a Comment