Saturday, June 8, 2013

Normal BMI

I'm feeling super happy. My BMI is back in a normal range again. No more overweight classification. Yay!

This morning I weighed 156.2 pounds, that's a 29 pounds total weight loss and my BMI is at 24.4. This is even after a PV day, I usually gain or stay still after a PV day.

As consolidation draws closer I'm starting to feel a bit anxious about it. What if it does work? What if I regain all that weight? The prospect of eating bread again almost scares me. It feels almost as if I'd balloon up again just from one bite. I know this is technically not possible.. but my brain still spins the possibility.

I'm going to scour the web and forums for people who talk about their consolidation phase experiences to see if I'm just being silly thinking like this. Though.. I'm not there yet, 14.2 pounds to go (almost single digits now!!)

Weight Tracker Stats
Start weight:
185.2 lb
Weight change:
Lost 29.0 lb
Current weight:
156.2 lb
BMI Status:
Normal (!!!!!!!!!!!)
Goal
Goal weight:
141.0 lb
% Goal Complete:
65.6%
% Time Complete:
49.7%
Days left:
75
Weight Trends (Pounds)
7 day30 day90 day
Change-3.6-11.8-29.0
Average159.3162.2169.6

No comments:

Post a Comment