Monday, May 13, 2013

Bam!

-21.2 pounds. This morning the scale showed 164 pounds. Halfway there, very pleased

I took some new comparison pictures this morning. The difference is very visible now. I look much healthier and my skin tone has improved a lot.

I've been drinking more green tea since I managed to break that plateau I wrote about in my last post. It seems to really get thing moving. Yesterday was a PV day and I still managed to lose weight. That's the first PV day since week 1 of cruise where I actually lost the morning after PV, most often I'd be at a standstill or have gained some.

We bought a meat package from a butcher shop a couple of days ago. This is the first time I've gone outside of a grocery store for raw meat. I'm pleasantly surprised by how tasty the meat is in comparison. The price difference isn't huge either. On some of the items, like the chicken breast, they came with bones and skin still attached so I would assume I lost some there in term of dollars per pound and whatnot but the steak... omg the steaks..  they're freaking enormous. No sinews and veins like we so often get in the grocery store steaks and they're SO YUMMY. The minute steaks included were the biggest I've ever seen. I could only fit one at a time in my largest pan. There was lean ground beef included as well but unfortunately not lean enough for Dukan standards. It's OK though, I'm making it into meatballs, meatloaves and meat sauces for the husband and kids.




Weight Tracker Stats
Start weight:
185.2 lb
Weight change:
Lost 21.2 lb
Current weight:
164.0 lb
BMI Status:
Overweight
Goal
Goal weight:
141.0 lb
% Goal Complete:
48.0%
% Time Complete:
32.9%
Days left:
100

No comments:

Post a Comment