Friday, October 25, 2013

Not the whole roast

I made a roast yesterday and would probably have eaten it all if I hadn't stopped myself. Roast is my very favourite kind of meat. It's nice and browned and spice rubbed on the outside and tender and juicy on the inside. During the cruise phase I did eat a whole roast on one of my protein days but it did feel somewhat like overkill so yesterday I only ate half :)

It's been a good week weight wise. No giant water retention gains and not really a lot of cravings either. I did eat some forbidden things. I've been watching a lot of TV shows about weight loss and reading tons of weight loss blogs over the past year and it is true what most say that, even though you've lost so much, you always see yourself as the fat person. Not that I was morbidly obese or anything, but I was large and very uncomfortable with my body image 49 pounds ago. (That's right.. 49!!) I've struggled to get over that but it still lingers and tries to bring me down. Well, yesterday I had a bra disaster and had to go buy some new ones. I went to a store I've never been to before and in the dressing room they had mirrors on every wall, not just one. I saw myself from every angle and finally saw what other people have been saying (and what I DO know from the scale each morning) that I am in fact kind of skinny now. That was a huge boost to the self esteem. Oh and I did find bras that actually fit. It's a miracle.

Here's this week in weight:

October 19      136.8 lbs Celebration meal. Cheeseburger, fries, icecream sandwich and some chips.
October 20      138.0 lbs
October 21      137.6 lbs Wholewheat pasta meal. Ate it with a stirfry this time instead of meat patties.
October 22      137.2 lbs
October 23      137.0 lbs
October 24      137.0 lbs Protein Thursday
October 25      136.0 lbs Lowest weight yet. Wooo!!!!


Weight Chart

No comments:

Post a Comment