Friday, October 18, 2013

Brunch and cake

Here's my weekly food recap and confessional:

There was brunch and cake on Sunday, my littlest one turned 5. Used my celebration meal for that. I ate a delicious breakfast plate with eggs, bacon, home fries, pancakes and toast. Home made cake for dessert. I may also have gone a little off course over the following couple of days.. leftover cake is a dangerous but oh so delicious thing.

Weight recap:

October 12     137.6 lbs
October 13     138.6 lbs Brunch/Cake celebration meal
October 14     139.0 lbs
October 15     138.6 lbs Whole wheat pasta meal
October 16     138.6 lbs (I ate cake  /shame)
October 17     139.4 lbs (protein Thursday)
October 18     137.2 lbs


I was watching a program on the TV the other day about the dangers of sugar. I knew a lot of things have added sugar but I had no idea it was THAT bad. This definitely reinforces my need for making things from scratch. I already do make all my own bread and cook most of the food from scratch with fresh ingredients but there are definitely areas where I can improve on that too. I'd like to keep my kids away from sugar addiction as I know how bad it can get.

Weight Chart

No comments:

Post a Comment