Friday, January 3, 2014

Holiday madness

Slowly getting back on track after the holidays. There was a lot of home made candy, cookies and fatty foods for a while but most of it is gone now and I'll be getting back to the rules again. Yesterday was the first protein day in a while where I didn't have a little cheat (a bite of sandwich.. a cookie.. a piece of fruit etc.) and I can really feel it this time. Yay ketosis!


Here's my weekly weight recap:

December 27 138.6 lbs
December 28 139.2 lbs Giant cheat day. Family gathering with lots of treats
December 29 was out of town and didn't weigh myself. Ate chips.
December 30 139.4 lbs 6 cookies
December 31 140.2 lbs more cookies, lost count
January 1 140.2 lbs ate a few fat reduced chips
January 2 140.2 lbs (protein Thursday)
January 3 138.8 lbs


Weight Chart

No comments:

Post a Comment